THE MULTIVEN OPEN MARKETPLACE
The world’s first blockchain-based marketplace for the global $3 Trillion IT products and services Industry.
Without the Internet, there is no blockchain. Without blockchain, there is no Bitcoin, without Bitcoin, the entire cryptocurrency ecosystem would not exist. Multiven is embarking on these projects to cement the future of the Internet, the overlay blockchain nodes and their decentralised applications.
Having spent the past 13 years successfully providing cyber-defence and critical software integrity maintenance for our large, medium and small customer networks across all continents, we now seize the opportunity to truly disrupt the $3 Trillion IT products market by enabling the world to buy and sell computer network hardware, software and service on a peer-to-peer basis, without borders.
We aim to create the blockchain-based marketplace for all computer, telecom and Internet network products and services through an integrated single platform.
Multiven Project – The Infinite Loop
“If you can keep a node running that accepts
incoming connections, you’ll really be
helping the network a lot.”
– Satoshi Nakamoto, Inventor of Bitcoin, Friday 9th January 2009
What is the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM)?
The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) is the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace that enables everybody on Earth to buy and sell IT and networking equipment such as smartphones, computers, servers, switches, routers, firewalls etc. and services on a peer-to-peer basis, without intermediaries, powered by smart contracts.
MultiCoin is the sole medium of exchange on the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM)
Why should I buy MultiCoins?
The Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) is open to all.
Hence if you buy, sell or consume IT, Telecoms and Internet network hardware, software or services, you will need to have MultiCoins to trade on MOM because it is the sole medium of exchange.
1,000 ETH Maximum/Person
500 ETH Maximum/Person
250 ETH Maximum/Person
50 ETH Maximum/Person
- Ticker: MTC
- Token Type: ERC-20
- ICO Token Price: €0.50
- Fundraising Goal: €100 Million
- Total Token Supply: 2 000 000 000
- Available for Sale in ICO: 200 000 000
- Know Your Customer: YES
- Anti-Money Laundering: YES
- Cannot Participate: USA Citizens
- Token Issued: Immediately, unlocked 2 weeks after ICO
- Accepts: ETH
- Team From: UK, France, Austria, Morocco
Roadmap & Use of Funds
MOM, Bitcoin Cyber-defense & NiO Roadmap
- Q4 2005Launch of Multiven Platform
- Q3 2007First Large Customer – Lucent Technologies
- Q4 2008Multiven sues Cisco to end its Monopoly of the Internet
- Q3 2010Cisco Settles Lawsuit by providing Multiven with software and security updates
- Q2 2012Multiven files new complaint against Cisco with Swiss competition commission
- Q3 2014Swiss competition commission grants Multiven wishes making all Cisco software transferable
- Q4 2015Multiven re-locates headquarters to Netherlands
- Q1 2016First direct Sales office opens in Paris, France
- Q1 2017Marketplace Development Commences
- Q1 2018ICO Public Sale
- Q2 2018Live Monitoring & CyberDefense of Bitcoin et al Nodes Commences
- Q2 2018Nodes-in-Orbit (NiO) R&D Commences
- Q3 2018MOM QA Testing and Security Audit
- Q4 2018Launch of MOM MVP in Alpha
- Q1 2019Deployment of Stable version of MOM with ongoing QA Testing
- Q1 2019Launch of MOM Wallet
- Q2 2019Official Launch of MOM Platform and Trading
- Q2 2019Map-the-Internet Commences
- Q3 2022Launch of first 9 Bitcoin Nodes-in-Orbit (NiO)
Use of funds
- MOM development
- Nodes in Orbit
- IT Infrastructure
- OpEx, Sales & Marketing
Hugues Christophe-RemyVP Business Development and General Manager, Franceex-Carlyle portfolio company IT hardware executive
B.Arts, Int. Business, Australia
B.Arts, Int. Business, Australia
Peter Alfred-AdekeyeChief Technology ArchitectTechnology visionary, ex-Technical Leader for IOS at Cisco, University of Ife & Stanford. Member, EU Agency for Network & Information Security (ENISA)
Romain GilgerVP of Business Developmentex-Carlyle portfolio company IT services executive
MSc, University of Pau, France
MSc, University of Pau, France
Paul LittréBusiness Development - Middle East, India and AfricaRetail marketplace expert
Msc. Montpellier Business School
Msc. Montpellier Business School
Touaiba HoumiratWorldwide Operations Global operations
Sebastian SchwarzPublic RelationsEx-Amazon, Bsc. Applied Math, Panthéon-Sorbonne Msc École Polytechnique & HEC
Laurent LeloupChaineum CEO & Co-founderBlockchain Expert & Keynote Speaker.
Jeremy SebanBlockchain ExpertFranceChain CEO and Founder.
Philippe DecaudinProject Team. France Blocktech co-founderPreviously specialized in Credit Management, working for the world’s largest credit insurers.
Maxime JeantetEx-BNP Paribas - Leveraged Finance analyst, Bsc. Economics & Finance, Lancaster University and Msc Finance, Trinity College of Dublin.
They Trust Us
Find Us On
Come and meet the Multiven ICO Team:
- In Geneva, at the Crypto Valley Association Event in March 7, 2018
- In Paris, at the Ethereum Community Conference on March 8, 2018
- In Zug, at the Crypto Valley Association Conference on April 3, 2018
Multiven is the world’s first and only provider of independent, decentralised and politically-neutral software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services for all the blockchain nodes and hardware that make up the world’s internet network. By offering service-as-a-utility, powered by its elite team of Internet experts, security researchers, cryptographers and its artificial-intelligence engine, mySolvr, while leading consumer advocacy that ensures customer choice and value, Multiven is realizing its mission of making the Internet globally available, reliable and affordable for all mankind.
- What is Multiven?Founded in 2005, Multiven is the world’s first and only provider of independent, decentralised and politically-neutral software integrity maintenance and cyber-defense services for all the blockchain nodes and hardware that make up the world’s internet network. By offering service-as-a-utility, powered by its elite team of Internet experts, security researchers, cryptographers and its artificial-intelligence engine, mySolvr, while leading consumer advocacy that ensures customer choice and value, Multiven is realising its mission of making the Internet globally available, secure and affordable for all mankind.Multiven is expanding its cyberdefence program to harden and defend Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public cryptocurrency network nodes against advanced cyberattacks, fueled by the transaction fees from the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM) – the world’s first blockchain-based marketplace for the global $3 Trillion IT products and services market.
- What are Multiven’s ICO Goals?
Multiven’s ICO goals are;
- To distribute MultiCoins, Multiven’s ERC-20 compliant tokens which are sole medium of exchange in the Multiven Open Marketplace, and power smart contracts to enable everybody to buy and sell IT and computer network hardware, software and services on a peer-to-peer basis without intermediaries.
- MultiCoin Tokens will also be the means of compensating the decentralised elite team of network experts, security researchers and cryptographers that will maintain the integrity of the software that runs Bitcoin, Ethereum and other public blockchain nodes and their Internet gateway routers globally and in Orbit.
- MultiCoins will also help realise Multiven’s NiO project of decentralising Bitcoin and Ethereum nodes into space by funding the research, development, manufacturing, deployment, launch into low Earth orbit (1000km above sea level), and monitoring of a spatial onion ring of Bitcoin and Ethereum Nano satellite (less than 10kg in weight) full Nodes-in-Orbit, powered by Delay Tolerant Networking as defined in RFC4838.
- What is MultiCoin and why should I Invest in them?MultiCoin (MTC) is Multiven’s ERC-20 compliant token that is the sole medium of exchange in the Multiven Open Marketplace (MOM).You should own MultiCoins because you’ll need it to;
- Buy goods and services on MOM;
- Sell goods and services on MOM (proof-of-stake);
- Support the cyberdefence of Bitcoin, Ethereum and all public blockchain nodes.
- How and where can I buy MultiCoin Tokens?
- When does the ICO start and end?The Multiven ICO starts on 8 March 2018 and ends on 21 May 2018.
- Is there a minimum and maximum amount I can invest and are there any associated bonuses?In order to ensure equal and fair access to MultiCoins for all, the minimum amount you can invest is 0.1 ETH.To also ensure that no ‘big’ player dominates MultiCoin ownership, a maximum cap per investor has been set as follows:
- Round 1, 1000 ETH with a 25% Bonus – (8th to 22nd March)
- Round 2, 500 ETH with a 20% Bonus – (23 march to 6th April)
- Round 3, 250 ETH with a 15% Bonus – (7th April to 28th April)
- Round 4, 50 ETH with a 0% Bonus – (29th April to 21st May)
- How many Tokens will be sold during the ICO?
200 Million or 10% of the maximum supply.
- Who can participate in the Multiven ICO?
Everybody except US citizens.
- When will I receive my MultiCoin tokens?
MultiCoins will be released two weeks after the ICO ends.
- Will I be required to verify my identity to participate in the ICO?Yes, Multiven ICO is compliant with Know Your Customer and Anti-Money Laundering processes.
- What are the steps for purchasing MultiCoins during the ICO?
- Step 1 – Pass the KYC process.
- Step 2 – MultiCoin is based on the Ethereum Blockchain hence you will need an ERC-20 compliant wallet address from where you will send your ETH. Warning: DO NOT SEND ETH or BTC from an EXCHANGE WALLET.
- Step 3 – Transfer the ETH to the Multiven provided wallet address
- Step 4 – Two weeks after the ICO is completed, Multiven will transfer your MultiCoin Tokens to your ERC-20 Wallet Address.
We strongly advise contributors to use one of the following ERC-20 compatible wallets:
Warning: DO NOT SUBSCRIBE WITH AN EXCHANGE (e.g. KRAKEN, COINBASE, BINANCE etc.) WALLET ADDRESS
- Ledger S
- When will I receive my Multicoin tokens?Multicoin tokens will be released within 2 weeks following the end of the ICO, upon announcement from the Multiven team. If you do not receive your Multicoin tokens or encounter any other issue during the sale process, contact the Multiven support team at: ico AT multiven.com
- On what exchanges will the Multicoin token be tradable?
MultiCoin will be tradable on multiple exchanges after the ICO.
- I have expertise covering some of the projects highlighted in Multiven’s ICO. Could I become an advisor?Multiven would be glad to hear from you. Please contact us at advisor AT multiven.com
- Is Multiven hiring?Yes, we have multiple open positions in DTN engineering, satellite design, product management, data center architects, and many more. Please send your resume to opportunities AT multiven.com
“Hardware vendors (and their Governments) have significant control over Bitcoin. A competent backdoor could be extremely difficult to detect and [could] act as a kill switch for hashing power, allowing the network to be killed outright or putting Bitcoin under the control of a single actor.”
Peter Todd, a Bitcoin core developer